Sunday 6 February 2011

Up to date- Comissioned makes

Another Up to date post. This time on the makes I've been actually paid for :) Not so many pics this time but I'm slowly getting there.

Yes I'm modelling a fairy dress but this wasn't made for me. This was made for one of my mum's pupil's parent. It was her 50th Birthday party and she wanted to be a blue fairy. This is why its a more subtle and classic fairy rather than my unconvential fairy makes.


My housemate Sarah wanted to be a naughty goth fairy for Halloween. After the "Rainbows and Bubbles" pixie skirt I made she asked me if Icould made a red and black version for her. The drew me a design and it's happily displayed on my wall. :)




My gay best friend is a self employed professional entertainer. This is a drag burlesque number for him to stilt walk in. As well as thinking if this costume was white he would be a swan... he does scarily look good in drag :p




I was asked to design and make a costume for Peter in Peter Pan. This was for Argosy Dramatiques. A recent design and mke that i am really proud of.



The Directer wa kind enough to give me a picture of Peter. Hoe you like the final piece :)











No comments:

Post a Comment