Monday 12 September 2011

Sindy Sin

Okay so I'm giving the designing thing a go and taking it a little bit more seriously for once rather than scribbling an idea and calling it a drawing.
So these designs are for Sindy Sin and are currently unofficial initial designs. There could be a a few updates of designs with possible finished makes so get ready for a series. All designs are PVC and maybe leather based.


Design 1

Sindy gone corporate/military/uniform. Zips up at the front. Probably put together by panels. Similar to the naughty nurse outfits you can get online however there could possibly be a Sin Doll logo somewhere (sleeve/ corner of the slit) that can be printed or machine embroidered to define it as a one off piece.

Design 2


The Ring Mistress. The jacket is of the same style as my pirate/ring mistress jacket (see themed events label). The only change I've made is by opening the skirt panels and lacing them together with leather or suede ribbon/strips. Making the jacket smaller or bigger at any time. Leotard underneath the jacket.
Design 3
Sindy gone sub? This design is based on a drawing I scribbled in front of her. I am thinking that the corset would be made of leather or a leather effect kind of fabric and its a choice in whether to make the red stripes pvc or simply ribbon. Still debating if this could work in pink.


Design 4
The kitteh. When I first met Sindy she wore a leopard print coat and had a furry leopard cat hat. I wanted to incorporate leopard print somewhere in my designs so why not make her a Dead Sexy Kitten? Again paneled dress but the triangle of the skirt are sewn where the seams of the black pvc should meet up, which causes the skirt to go out. The tail and belt would be sewn together it's just a question of if they are fixed onto the dress or not. I have no idea if is possible to get hold of leopard print pvc. if there isn't this maybe my free time dye room experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment